Tuesday, January 6, 2015

When In Europe...

What's a stay in Europe without going to at least one music festival? Sensing that my time abroad was drawing to a close and my opportunities for music festivals were dwindling, I hopped on a train down to Zurich for Street Parade.

It was crazy. Basically too crazy to describe. I"m as of yet unsure if having my phone die (and there fore my ability to take pictures) was a good thing or bad thing. While it would've been nice to capture some of the more colorful and outrageous costumes people wore, I would also have evidence that I had aslo been at a festival where people wore such outrageous clothing. (not that that's really a bad thing)

The music was amazing and the excitement of the crowd was infectious making even a self-proclaimed introvert and anti socialite like me want to join in the dancing and partying. My only regret was that I had to leave early in order to not get stuck at a train station overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment