Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Future's Coming From 0 to 60

Today I got to see a Tesla! (You really don't need to read any further..) Also there were some other electronic vehicles (or bikes), but really does anything truly compare with Teslas? I maybe should have built up an immunity to them, but despite seeing them all over the Bay Area and knowing the company is basically bankrupt, I still think the Roadsters are awesome... </geekout>
I would totally drive this... if I had my license
There were other cool things too- like a testing station that input shocks into the four wheels of a car to simulate different road conditions. Let's just say roads in the past were really terrible. I think it actually probably felt like a step backwards in technology from riding a horse to riding in a vehicle. Since we were "lucky" we also got to see another wind tunnel (oh goody)- but unlike every wind tunnel tour I've ever been on (probably because it's dangerous) we got to go inside the wind tunnel while it was on. It was really windy (you think ... no, duh, but it was really windy!) You can barely tell from the outside though.

No comments:

Post a Comment