Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Backyard Adventures

The end of the week has come, and with it I find myself once again hiking through the forest to the Beirgarten. For the first time however, we actually managed to get all nine of the interns in the program to come. At the same time. Truly a remarkable feat. You should seriously be in awe of us.
Walking to this particular beirgarten is quite scenic
It's so easy to know where you are when it's light out
After eating a delicious meal (perhaps enjoyed all the more as I was also celebrating being no longer broke, and therefore able to eat something other than PB&J) we walked back in the (quickly fading) light. Luckily, the giant circus-like tent set up for a concert right behind the dorms served as a good light and sound beacon drawing us back. It was this huge party right in the backyard of the dorms. Some people had set up tents, so that they could experience the whole weekend (I presume). I, on the other hand, needed to do no such thing. I could see it all from the kitchen or roof of my building and hear practically all of it from my room. I have unparalleled luck.
No party yet
The party lights set up in time to guide us home

No comments:

Post a Comment