Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Fish, Two Fish...

The Hamburg fish market has come to Stuttgart. It is absolutely nothing like I was expecting it to be.

While it did have the same contents: stands selling fish products (cooked into meals or raw) as well as other vendors (like drinks and ice cream) it was presented in a completely unique way. I'm really glad I took some pictures, since there isn't really anyway to describe this and give it justice. Let's just say, they take their fish really seriously. (but not themselves) And it shows. Dinner tonight was delicious.

These weren't your simple stands. They had full kitchens
Super fancy, fish themed stands lined the square
Clearly, they won. I mean, they have a PIRATE ship
The goal: Out decorate all your neighbors
Which basically means I have no idea what I just ate. But it was really good
I cleverly ordered by pointing at something that looked tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment